Features And Options:
- Permanent and Public user modes
- 4 – 15 Digit User/Master Code
- up to 20 User Cards Per Lock
- Low Voltage Alarm
- Anti Tamper Alarm
- Emergency Power Input
- Visual In-Use Indicator
- Compact Modern Design
- Spring loaded striker plate
KM3071PP Is Ideal For:
- School Lockers
- Gym Lockers
- Swimming Pool Lockers
- Staff Lockers
- Hot Locker Systems
- One Time User Mode
- Permanent User Mode
- Up to 3 Master Override Cards
- 4-15 digit User Code
- 4-15 digit Master Code
KM3071PPAO – Digital Locker Lock with touch screen keypad and Mifare card reader
Digital Locker Lock with Touch Screen Keypad and Integrated Mifare Card Reader
KSQ’S KM3071PP-AO has the best of both technologies all in one lock! the KM3071PPAO features a modern slimline touchscreen keypad with an integrated card reader offering users either or the choice of a 4-15 Digit PIN or Mifare card for access. Compatible with all Mifare 1K 13.56 MHz cards, fobs, and wristbands.
The KM3071PPAO can be programmed for either public user mode or private user mode, suitable for either shared or private usage. When in Public mode, any user can walk up to any vacant locker and enter any 4-15 digit code or swipe any compatible Mifare card to take temporary ownership of the lock. When the users enter the same PIN or swipe their card once more, the lock will then unlock and automatically reset, awaiting the next user to repeat. In private mode, the user code must be first changed from the factory default code of 1234 and the desired card must be enrolled into the lock.
The KM3071PPAO was developed with the end-users needs in mind, offering a durable and high-quality touch keypad and integrated Mifare card reader for access via a PIN or Card with an automatic opening feature that makes it perfect for use with lockers in almost any application including Staff Lockers, Student Lockers, Lockers in End of Trip Facilities, Sports and fitness centers and more.
The automatic opening feature can be programmed so the lock will automatically unlock after a set period of time, anywhere from 1 hour up to 24 hours. This feature is great in shared environments where the administrators don’t want users taking ownership of lockers for extended periods of time, perfect for use on lockers in end of trip facilities or in shared corporate environments.
The touch screen keypad features a black gloss finish satin silver zinc alloy chassis, white ABS Body and battery compartment, anti-friction roller striker plate with a spring-loaded plunger to ‘pop door open’ when unlocked and, an Emergency Power Bank with Micro-USB connecting cable all included in the price with MOQ 50+ Locks.
Features of the KM3071PPAO
- Master Override Code of 4-15 digits in length
- Up to 3 Master Override RFID Cards/Fobs/Wristbands
- Private User Access Code of 4 to 15 digits and/or Private User RFID Access using a card, Fob or Wristband
- Can be programmed for single or multi-user access with up to 27 guest cards/fobs/wristbands
- Auto relocking latch for the easy push to close and lock without using your PIN or Card
- Powered by 3 AAA Alkaline Batteries for up to 12 months of operation (not included)
- Through door installation only needs 3 x 5mm holes for 2 x fixing screws and connecting ribbon cable.
- Suits Steel locker doors or Wooden doors up to 24mm door thickness
- Micro USB emergency power port, Low Battery Alarm and LED, Micro-USB power bank cable included
Download the Tech Spec Sheet
|Dimensions||5.5 × 1.2 × 10.50 cm|