Features And Options:
- Permanent User Mode
- Integrated Mifare Card Reader
- 3 levels of Management
- Mifare Card Operation
- Low Voltage Alarm
- Incorrect Card Alarm
- Emergency Power Input
- Integrated Pull Handle
C1100M Is Ideal For:
- Staff Lockers
- Office Environments
- School Lockers with School ID Card
- Locker Numbering
- Automatic Re-Lock
- 1 Programming key
- 3 Master Keys
C1100M Digital Locker Lock with Mifare Reader
KSQ’s C1100M Digital Locker Lock with Mifare Card Reader is the perfect locker lock for applications needing a card-only user access facility. It features a slimline polished alloy face, black polycarbonate card reader and a robust stainless steel encased back-box for housing the lock mechanism, electronics, and batteries.
The lock mechanism features a stainless-steel reinforced spring loaded latch with heavy duty strike-box and an anti-pick monitor to detect covert or forced opening. The latch automatically engages in readiness for card-less, push-to-close locking, requiring an authorized card to unlock. A Windows-compatible USB powered Card Reader/Encoder and Software enables administrators with the management of the user cards (to enable or disable cards) and to identify which locker (by actual locker number) the user card has currently engaged. The encoder is also used to program a single lock with a fixed locker number or several locks with sequential numbers between 0001-9999.
Additional wall mount readers available to allow users to swipe their card to check their locker number without the need of staff or supervisor assistance.
Features Of The C1100m
- Operated by Mifare 13.56MHz 1K cards, fobs or wristbands through a slimline RFID reader face.
- Powered by 3 x AA alkaline batteries for up to 2 years operation depending on daily usage.
- Low battery warning around 100 last openings
- External battery terminal for emergency power opening
- Intermittent Blue LED for lock in-use indicator
- Programmable Fobs for setting Multi or Single-user Modes
- Perfect for almost any application using Mifare cards in gym, fitness clubs, schools, colleges, universities and corporate environments.
- Easy installation with only two screws through the door
- Surface mounted or semi-flush mounted installation options.
- Faceplate acts as finger-pull to open doors